Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
For this Disclaimer:
- Forum (referred to as either “the Forum”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Disclaimer) refers to Teachindiafund, India.
- Service refers to the Website.
- You mean the individual accessing the Service, or the forum, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Website refers to www.teachindiafund.com, accessible from https://www.teachindiafund.in/
- TIF-SPE refers to Teach India Fund Student Protege Exam
The Forum assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents of the Service.
In no event shall the forum be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other torts, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service.
Given the changing nature of laws, rules, and regulations, there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information contained on the Service.
The Forum does not warrant that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components.
Method of selection of candidates for the scholarship
- Candidates must participate in the TIF-SPE exam
- Results are announced and published
- Selection is done on basis of score in TIF-SPE, regional correction for lack of facilities, financial condition of the candidate and Institute in which applicant gets admission.
- There may be a Personal Interview with the Panel of Judges before release of funds.
- Bad performance of candidate in their course may lead to withdrawal of funding.
Our expert panel of Judges Reserves all rights to make selection, cancellation, and grant scholarship to any individual. No one can question the selection and cancellation procedure. The Judges’ panel reserves all rights, and their decision is considered the final decision.
External Links Disclaimer
The Service may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with the Forum.
Please note that the Forum does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any external websites’ information.
No Responsibility Disclaimer
The Service’s information is provided with the understanding that the Forum is not herein engaged in rendering legal, accounting, tax, or other professional advice and services. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal, or other competent advisers.
In no event shall the Forum or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with your access or use or inability to access or use the Service.
“Use at Your Own Risk” Disclaimer
All information in the Service is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
The Forum will not be liable to You or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information given by the Service or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
If you have any questions about this Disclaimer, You can contact us:
- By email: email@example.com